Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Remodeling my Condo

I had quite a bit of experience renovating properties during my time as an electrician in college, but each project inevitably has its own individual issues.

Currently I am 50% through with a complete overhaul of my tiny San Francisco 1 bedroom Condo. I only have one bathroom so I have got to find a contractor that can do the job in 1-2 days so that my wife and I can still function. We may need to find a hotel for 1 night.

There are two main projects left

Bathroom:
tile floor
shower door
shower faucet
vanity
sink
faucet
mirror
medicine cabinet
toilet
linen closet
light fixture
fan

Kitchen:
granite slab countertops
refinished cabinets
sink
faucet
stove/oven
fridge
dishwasher
hood
microwave

updates on the best deals in town to follow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home